Video from the BGCO SEC Women's Session when Lorelei and Andrea spoke during lunch

Video from the BGCO SEC Women's Session when Lorelei and Andrea spoke during lunch

012814 EBytes LoreleiAndrea from BGCO Women on Vimeo.

92 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
Thank you, I've recently been searching for information approximately this topic for a while
and yours is the best I have came upon till now. But, what concerning the bottom line?
Are you positive about the source?

Fri, May 4, 2018 @ 9:31 PM

2. wrote:
Quality posts is the key to interest the people to pay a quick visit the website,
that's what this web page is providing.

Fri, October 5, 2018 @ 3:48 PM

3. wrote:
I was curious if you ever thought of changing the
layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people
could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for
only having one or two pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

Tue, October 16, 2018 @ 5:59 AM

4. wrote:
Hello my friend! I wish to say that this article is
amazing, great written and come with almost all important infos.
I'd like to look more posts like this .

Sat, November 10, 2018 @ 11:52 PM

5. wrote:
It's nearly impossible to find knowledgeable people
on this topic, but you sound like you know what you're talking about!
Thanks

Mon, November 12, 2018 @ 11:44 AM

6. wrote:
Hello to all, it's truly a good for me to go
to see this web page, it includes helpful Information.

Mon, March 25, 2019 @ 7:37 AM

7. wrote:
Hi, everything is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one
is sharing information, that's in fact fine,
keep up writing.

Tue, April 9, 2019 @ 9:52 PM

8. wrote:
My partner and I stumbled over here from a different web address and thought
I should check things out. I like what I see so now i am
following you. Look forward to finding out about
your web page again.

Fri, April 12, 2019 @ 7:30 PM

9. wrote:
Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any
tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying
for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

Wed, May 1, 2019 @ 5:59 AM

10. wrote:
Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative.
I'm going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future.
Many people will be benefited from your writing.
Cheers!

Sat, May 4, 2019 @ 11:30 AM

11. wrote:
I got this site from my buddy who informed me concerning this site and at the moment this time I am visiting this website and reading very informative posts at
this time.

Thu, May 16, 2019 @ 10:57 PM

12. wrote:
It's actually a cool and helpful piece of info. I'm happy that
you simply shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this.
Thanks for sharing.

Fri, May 17, 2019 @ 6:20 AM

13. wrote:
I'm not sure the place you're getting your info, however
great topic. I must spend a while learning much more
or understanding more. Thanks for excellent info I used to
be in search of this info for my mission.

Sun, June 2, 2019 @ 7:31 AM

14. wrote:
Aw, this was a really good post. Taking the time and actual effort to generate a very good article… but what can I say… I
put things off a lot and don't seem to get nearly
anything done.

Sun, June 2, 2019 @ 5:11 PM

15. wrote:
Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed!
Very helpful information particularly the last part :
) I care for such info much. I was seeking this certain information for a very long time.
Thank you and best of luck.

Tue, June 4, 2019 @ 6:45 AM

16. wrote:
If some one desires to be updated with latest technologies then he must be visit
this web site and be up to date all the time.

Thu, June 6, 2019 @ 11:55 PM

17. wrote:
Excellent blog right here! Additionally your site loads
up fast! What web host are you the use of? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink to your host?
I desire my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Thu, July 18, 2019 @ 6:59 AM

18. wrote:
I'm really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the
layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it
yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see
a nice blog like this one these days.

Thu, July 18, 2019 @ 10:57 AM

19. wrote:
I couldn't refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!

Thu, August 1, 2019 @ 1:23 AM

20. wrote:
No matter if some one searches for his essential thing, therefore he/she wants to be available that
in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.

Tue, August 13, 2019 @ 2:11 PM

21. wrote:
I must thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this
blog. I really hope to view the same high-grade blog posts
by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my very own blog now ;)

Tue, August 13, 2019 @ 3:27 PM

22. wrote:
Article writing is also a fun, if you be familiar with then you can write if not it is complex to write.

Sun, August 18, 2019 @ 2:45 PM

23. wrote:
Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It if truth be told was a amusement account
it. Look complicated to more introduced agreeable from you!
However, how could we keep up a correspondence?

Mon, August 19, 2019 @ 4:59 AM

24. wrote:
Your way of explaining everything in this paragraph
is actually pleasant, every one be capable
of simply be aware of it, Thanks a lot.

Sat, August 24, 2019 @ 8:28 AM

25. wrote:
Awesome blog you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any community forums that
cover the same topics discussed in this article? I'd really
like to be a part of group where I can get comments from other experienced people
that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations,
please let me know. Many thanks!

Sat, September 7, 2019 @ 12:36 PM

26. wrote:
Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.

Tue, September 24, 2019 @ 6:44 PM

27. wrote:
Good day! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out
and say I really enjoy reading your blog posts.
Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics?
Appreciate it!

Thu, September 26, 2019 @ 12:24 AM

28. wrote:
Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up very
fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link
to your host? I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours
lol

Fri, September 27, 2019 @ 9:19 AM

29. wrote:
whoah this blog is magnificent i love studying your posts.
Keep up the great work! You already know, lots of people are searching around
for this information, you could aid them greatly.

Sun, September 29, 2019 @ 12:31 PM

30. wrote:
https://mikewhellans.com/sql-interview-questions-and-answers/ SQL INTERVIEW
QUESTIONS

Sun, October 27, 2019 @ 7:34 AM

31. wrote:
Keep this going please, great job!

Tue, November 12, 2019 @ 1:04 AM

32. wrote:
I will immediately snatch your rss as I can not to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service.

Do you have any? Please permit me recognize so that I may just subscribe.
Thanks.

Fri, November 15, 2019 @ 2:25 AM

33. wrote:
It's hard to come by knowledgeable people in this particular subject, however, you seem like you know what you're talking about!
Thanks

Mon, December 2, 2019 @ 8:08 AM

34. wrote:
Video from the BGCO SEC Women s Session when Lorelei and Andrea
spoke during lunch | Andrea Garman Decker, Internet Consultant http://riseoverrun.biz

Mon, December 2, 2019 @ 9:38 AM

35. wrote:
This is a great tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.
Short but very precise info… Thanks for sharing
this one. A must read article!

Wed, December 4, 2019 @ 1:56 AM

36. wrote:
My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.
I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on a variety of websites for about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform.
I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there
a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it?
Any help would be really appreciated!

Fri, December 6, 2019 @ 6:48 AM

37. wrote:
Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked
submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all
that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say wonderful blog!

Fri, December 6, 2019 @ 8:36 AM

38. wrote:
Hi every one, here every one is sharing these experience, therefore it's fastidious to read this blog, and I used to go to see
this blog every day.

Fri, December 6, 2019 @ 12:41 PM

39. wrote:
I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and
was wondering what all is required to get set up?
I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% positive. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Kudos

Wed, December 11, 2019 @ 1:36 PM

40. wrote:
What i do not understood is in fact how you are now not
really much more neatly-appreciated than you may be right now.

You are so intelligent. You recognize thus considerably on the subject
of this topic, made me personally imagine it from numerous numerous angles.

Its like men and women are not interested until it's one thing to do with Woman gaga!

Your own stuffs nice. At all times maintain it up!

Wed, December 11, 2019 @ 5:10 PM

41. wrote:
Video from the BGCO SEC Women s Session when Lorelei and Andrea
spoke during lunch | Andrea Garman Decker, Internet Consultant http://pokerterbaik.co

Sat, December 21, 2019 @ 1:01 PM

42. wrote:
Hi there, yup this piece of writing is truly nice and I have learned lot
of things from it about blogging. thanks.

Mon, December 23, 2019 @ 4:59 PM

43. wrote:
Hi there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay.

I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

Mon, December 23, 2019 @ 5:29 PM

44. wrote:
My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different web address and thought I may as well check things out.
I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to
looking into your web page repeatedly.

Mon, December 23, 2019 @ 5:34 PM

45. wrote:
Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the internet the easiest thing
to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that
they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail
upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take
a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Mon, December 23, 2019 @ 6:18 PM

46. wrote:
When I initially commented I appear to have clicked
on the -Notify me when new comments are added-
checkbox and from now on whenever a comment is added I
get four emails with the exact same comment. There has to be an easy method you can remove
me from that service? Thank you!

Mon, December 23, 2019 @ 8:07 PM

47. wrote:
I have read some good stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting.
I wonder how a lot effort you set to create any such great informative site.

Mon, December 23, 2019 @ 9:15 PM

48. wrote:
Touche. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the good effort.

Tue, December 24, 2019 @ 1:21 AM

49. wrote:
Nice answers in return of this difficulty with firm arguments and
explaining all on the topic of that.

Wed, December 25, 2019 @ 1:24 PM

50. wrote:
My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different website and thought I should check things out.
I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking
into your web page for a second time.

Wed, December 25, 2019 @ 2:14 PM

51. wrote:
Hi my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include almost all significant infos.
I would like to see more posts like this .

Fri, December 27, 2019 @ 3:00 AM

52. wrote:
It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this excellent blog!
I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to
my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will share this site with my Facebook group.
Talk soon!

Sat, December 28, 2019 @ 3:04 AM

53. wrote:
I have read a few good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting.
I wonder how much effort you set to make this type of magnificent informative website.

Sun, December 29, 2019 @ 8:30 PM

54. wrote:
Thank you, I have recently been looking for info approximately this topic for ages and yours is the best
I've found out till now. However, what in regards to the bottom line?
Are you positive concerning the supply?

Mon, December 30, 2019 @ 6:01 PM

55. wrote:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about asksylphoflight.tumblr.com.
Regards

Tue, December 31, 2019 @ 12:17 AM

56. wrote:
You really make it seem really easy with your
presentation however I in finding this matter to be really one thing which I
feel I'd by no means understand. It sort of feels too complicated and very wide for me.
I am looking forward in your subsequent submit, I'll try to get the hold
of it!

Wed, January 1, 2020 @ 6:52 AM

57. wrote:
Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this website, for
the reason that i want enjoyment, since this this web
site conations really nice funny information too.

Sun, January 5, 2020 @ 5:51 AM

58. wrote:
I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also visit this weblog on regular basis to
obtain updated from most recent reports.

Sun, January 5, 2020 @ 5:51 AM

59. wrote:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on xbody.

Regards

Sun, January 5, 2020 @ 5:53 AM

60. wrote:
Thanks very interesting blog!

Sun, January 5, 2020 @ 5:53 AM

61. wrote:
Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a forty
foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has
83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Sun, January 5, 2020 @ 6:23 AM

62. wrote:
I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog
and was curious what all is required to get set up?
I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% positive.
Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Appreciate it

Sun, January 5, 2020 @ 8:14 AM

63. wrote:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about xbody. Regards

Sun, January 5, 2020 @ 8:18 AM

64. wrote:
I really like reading through an article that can make men and women think.
Also, thanks for permitting me to comment!

Sun, January 5, 2020 @ 8:19 AM

65. wrote:
As the admin of this website is working, no question very soon it will be renowned, due
to its quality contents.

Sun, January 5, 2020 @ 8:29 AM

66. wrote:
When someone writes an piece of writing he/she keeps the thought of a user in his/her mind that how
a user can understand it. Therefore that's why this paragraph is great.

Thanks!

Sun, January 5, 2020 @ 10:06 AM

67. wrote:
I was wondering if you ever considered changing the layout of
your website? Its very well written; I love what youve
got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it
better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2
pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

Sun, January 5, 2020 @ 1:22 PM

68. wrote:
Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO?

I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted
keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains. If you know of any
please share. Kudos!

Sun, January 5, 2020 @ 1:56 PM

69. wrote:
I read this piece of writing fully on the topic of the difference of
most up-to-date and earlier technologies, it's remarkable article.

Tue, January 7, 2020 @ 7:08 AM

70. wrote:
Hi my family member! I want to say that this post is awesome, nice written and come with almost
all important infos. I would like to look extra posts like this
.

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 10:29 AM

71. wrote:
Every weekend i used to visit this web site, because i want enjoyment,
for the reason that this this web page conations actually pleasant funny information too.

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 10:42 AM

72. wrote:
I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
I'll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently.
I'm quite sure I'll learn plenty of new stuff right here!
Best of luck for the next!

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 11:22 AM

73. wrote:
Hello, I enjoy reading through your article.

I like to write a little comment to support you.

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 11:49 AM

74. wrote:
My brother suggested I may like this web site.
He was once entirely right. This publish actually made my day.
You cann't imagine simply how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 11:52 AM

75. wrote:
Hi there, just wanted to mention, I enjoyed this blog post.
It was practical. Keep on posting!

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 12:31 PM

76. wrote:
Magnificent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff
previous to and you're just extremely magnificent.
I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it.

You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it sensible.
I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually a terrific web site.

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 1:48 PM

77. wrote:
Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished
to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.

In any case I will be subscribing on your rss feed and I'm hoping
you write once more very soon!

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 2:57 PM

78. wrote:
Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is great, as well as the content!

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 4:14 PM

79. wrote:
What's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found
It absolutely helpful and it has helped me out loads.
I hope to give a contribution & assist other customers like
its aided me. Good job.

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 5:36 AM

80. wrote:
Hello mates, pleasant post and fastidious arguments commented at this place, I am actually enjoying by these.

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 11:20 AM

81. wrote:
Hi, everything is going well here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that's
in fact fine, keep up writing.

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 11:32 AM

82. wrote:
You really make it appear really easy with your presentation however I in finding this matter to be actually something which
I believe I'd by no means understand. It kind of feels too complicated and very large for me.

I am looking forward in your next put up, I'll attempt to get the hang of it!

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 6:55 PM

83. wrote:
I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also
visit this weblog on regular basis to obtain updated from
hottest news.

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 7:16 PM

84. wrote:
I've been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or blog posts in this kind
of space . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this site.
Reading this information So i'm happy to express that I've an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed.

I such a lot unquestionably will make sure to
do not put out of your mind this site and provides it a look regularly.

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 7:33 PM

85. wrote:
Ridiculous quest there. What happened after?
Take care!

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 8:35 PM

86. wrote:
Ahaa, its good discussion regarding this paragraph at this place at this webpage, I have read all that,
so now me also commenting here.

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 4:47 AM

87. wrote:
I couldn't refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 4:56 AM

88. wrote:
Can you tell us more about this? I'd like to find out some additional information.

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 5:37 AM

89. wrote:
My programmer is trying to convince me to move to
.net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the
costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on various
websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform.
I have heard very good things about blogengine.net.
Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it?
Any help would be really appreciated!

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 7:55 AM

90. wrote:
Every weekend i used to go to see this site, for the reason that i want enjoyment, since this this site conations genuinely good funny material too.

Sat, January 18, 2020 @ 7:04 PM

91. wrote:
I'm really inspired with your writing abilities and also with
the structure in your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize
it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing,
it is uncommon to see a nice blog like this one nowadays..

Sat, January 18, 2020 @ 7:12 PM

92. wrote:
Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an extremely
long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show
up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyway, just
wanted to say great blog!

Sat, January 18, 2020 @ 7:19 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.